Attention: This position is now closed.
Job Title: Java Developer
Description: Work as developer building web services for various projects in on-going releases. Responsibilities will include analyze business requirements, solution architecture documents, high and low level designs, create topology diagrams. Communication protocols for web services include SOAP/HTTPS, REST, MQ, generic JMS, ODBC, JDBC.
Technical Skills Required:
Development experience on following:
· Java development background of minimum 3 years
· Advanced Java/J2ee – Struts, JDBC, JSP , Servlets
· Creating web services using SOAP and REST protocol
· Knowledge of SOA – Service Oriented Architecture, WSDL, UDDI, NameSpace, XSD, Bindings
· Knowledge of Tokens like SAML, JWT
· WS-Policy, WS-Security, WS-RM, WS-Addressing
· Knowledge of One-Way SSL and Two Way SSL, Certificates, Key Stores
· JMS, MQ
Good to have but not required:
· SAG Web Methods Universal Messaging, ATS
· Hands-on Websphere Application server or Weblogic Server
· Dev Ops Tools – SVN , CVS, Stash/Bit Bucket, Maven, Bamboo, GIT, Gradle etc
· Development IDE – Eclipse base – WSAD, RAD etc
· Test tools – SoapUI
· Experience on Service Virtualization portions of tools like HP SV, CA LISA, Parasoft, Service V, GreenHat is a HUGE plus
Education / Certifications :
Bachelor or Master in Computer Science is a plus
Java and/or .Net Certifications are a plus
Java, .Net Code profiling experience is a plus
Should be able to work independently taking full ownership of tasks with a go-get-it attitude.
Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
Pay: Competitive. Candidate must state the expected pay.
Duration: 1 Dec 2016 to 31 Aug 2017 with strong possibility of extension.
Location: North suburb of Chicago.
How to apply?: Send your profile to email@example.com with subject line “DEV 1011 Java Developer”