Features of “Ophthal Software”
- Glass Card(Refraction Card)
- Predefined set of data according to the ophthalmologist consultations. It represents the number system based on arithmetic calculations. Numbers are represented in Blue and Red Color scheme.
- Blue specifies “+” number. Red specifies “-” number.
- Squint Module
- This module takes care of all the points related to the squint or deviation in an eye direction.
- It also contains APCT (Alternate Prism Cover Test for the distance).
- The confrontation points can be tracked with the help of ticks that represents the disease location in eyes.
Pre-operative for both eyes
Diagrammatic representation of Retina and Goni
Data Flow Diagram