Features of “Pediatric Software”
- Maintains a complete track of entire history of the patient and helps to doctors for diagnosis methodology through its analytical
- Makes multilingual prescriptions and patient records to be printed more legibly.
- Fully customizable software.
- The software shall be compatible for use with digital / web camera so that photos of the patient may be attached with his data file.
- Patient’s Image management
- Facility to generate prescriptions in different languages. The user shall be able to select the font that he wants to use and be able to word the instructions in selected language.
- Presently everywhere delete function is on double click. This shall be replaced with a separate delete button, to make the operation clearer to users.
- The software shall calculate BMI, Expected height of the child.
- Complete software has designed on higher end database SQL Server/MS-Access.
- Data storage capacity & reliability of the software shall improve due to higher end database.
- Patient’s personal details, complains, clinical findings, diagnosis, investigations and prescriptions all on mouse clicks. Reminders that pop up on his every visit.
- Patient’s history retrieved / printed on a single click.
- Customizable Vaccine Schedules.
- Customizable Immunization Records
- Create your own pre-formatted templates for certificates / letters.
- Generate patient specific certificates / letters.
- Prescriptions in different languages.
- Provision for printing duplicate prescription.
- Add next due vaccines, over-due vaccines, age related instructions, specific advise to prescription at a click of a button.
- Generate / Print receipts for patients through the software.
- OPD Register
- Immunization Record Register
- Analysis of Patient Data
Automatically generates & maintains:
- Data Analysis
- Find out the number/details of new / old / lost patients during a period.
- Find out the number/details of patients with a specific disease, administered a specific cheif complaints.
- Find out the number/details of patients referred by a certain doctor.