QA 101: Introduction to Manual Testing
This course is a comprehensive introduction to Software Testing and Quality Assurance. During the 16 classes you will learn: Software Development Methodologies, the Role of Quality Assurance in a Software Development Life Cycle, Common Software Testing Life Cycles, Software Testing Types & Definitions, Test Planning, Test Design, Test Cases Development, Test Execution & Results Analysis, and Test Matrices.The starting salary is estimated at $40,000. Career opportunities as: Test analyst, test engineer, test consultant, test manager, user acceptance tester, or software developer.
- Recognizes the objectives of project.
- Handle projects with more efficiency and technical knowledge.
- Update your skills regularly to get more knowledge.
- Ensure that your product meeting the required standards.
- Developing the test cases for each scenario.
- Run the test cases to evaluate the test performance.
- Evaluate test performance more accurately.
- Communicate the risks involved in projects.
- Applying multiple tests to get accurate results.